COVID has certainly changed the way we travel but is not stopping us. These are some tips on how to travel by plane or car and what to do in Miami when you stay with us.
Wether traveling by plane or car please note that Miami dade has issued and order to wear face masks in all public spaces. Restaurants, bars with food service, some museums and attractions have reopened under safety protocols. Check always with our Concierge at email@example.com for the latest info on what is open or new.
Check with the airline before traveling if you have any concerns. You will see some changes at the airport (masks, social distance, panels on the counters). All for our safety.
If you are traveling by car. Plan to make as few stops as possible. Wear your mask and keep social distance whenever outside your car. Pack gel and wipes as well. Wash your hands whenever possible.
Some things to do and see while you stay with us:
1. Go to Ocean Drive. It is closed to traffic now so it’s beautiful to walk up and down. You can admire all the Art Deco buildings and see and be seen.
2. Go to the beach of course. Just a few steps away. We provide beach chairs and towels free of charge. Just request them at the front desk.
3. Have a drink in Espanola Way Many cafes and restaurants to choose from. Enjoy a cocktail and people watching sitting outdoors.
4. Visit Fair Child Tropical Gardens in Coral Gables Home – Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden and enjoy nature and the sight of local and rare plant species. You can take a picnic and enjoy it with your family or friends.
5. Visit Vizcaya Museum. Site of the gilded age estate surrounded by acres of gardens and great views of Biscayne Bay. Learn about the history and the family that built it or simple enjoy the gardens. vizcayamuseum.org
7. Visit Brickell City Center Mall (open air mall) and walk around, grab a bite and shop till you drop @brickellcitycenter