OUR HOTELS, OUR COMMUNITY, OUR RESPONSIBILITY
We are grateful to be part of this community and to be able to welcome you back. We will do so in a safe, friendly and efficient manner. Following Miami Beach CDC based guidelines, the following enhanced health and cleanliness protocols are already in place:
- All staff will wear masks, gloves and will have daily temperature screenings
- Daily deep cleaning of guest rooms and public areas
- Floor markers to encourage social distancing
- Reduced seating in all public areas
- Hand sanitizer stands available throughout the property
- Disposable masks for guests at our front desk
- Check In & Check Out safety procedures
- New Gym safety norms
- Reduced restaurant operation capacity
- Lots and lots of smiles, love and laughter
What is being done at our properties to keep our guests and our team safe?
We will provide floor indicators that allow over 6 feet of separation while guests are entering the building, and standing in line for check in or check out. The sitting capacity in our lobby has been reduced to accommodate for safe social distancing. The lounging capacity on our roof top pool terrace has also been rearranged to accommodate the 6 feet safe distancing requirement. Maximum capacity for the elevator is now 2 people or 4 members of the same household.
Each team member will wear a mask to protect against the spread of COVD-19. Each guest will be required to wear a mask as well while in our common areas. Masks will be provided at the front desk if needed.
To minimize exposure, members of our housekeeping, maintenance and bell boy teams will be wearing gloves while working on guest’s rooms and public areas. We are requiring new gloves to be worn at the start of every shift and switched out multiple times during the day.
We will adhere to the state guidelines for screening employees prior to work. These measures include a daily questionnaire focused on exposure and health as well as infrared temperature checks upon arrival to work.
At the start of every shift, employees are required to wash their hands and maintain this practice routinely throughout their shift. Guests have access to soap and water in the bathrooms and hand sanitizer in specific locations throughout the property.
Our team is committed to deep cleaning the building every day. Furthermore, we will ensure all high-touch areas such as door handles, railings, tables and chairs are sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
CHECK IN, CHECK OUT
A safety plexiglass banner will protect both our agents and guests during these procedures. Floor markings and specific waiting areas will assure the proper physical distancing.
How can I best protect myself and others when I come to visit?
- Self-screen before going out in public for any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, loss of taste, feverish or muscle pain. We ask that you refrain from visiting us in Miami Beach if these symptoms are present.
- Wash and disinfect your hands before and after interacting with an employee or another guest.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other individuals not within the same household. If social distancing isn’t feasible, please consider using a face covering, hand-washing and using cough/sneeze etiquette.
- Consider wearing a mask that covers the nose and mouth, especially when interacting with an individual within 6 feet.